C-Project | 1-Year
This summer, there will be a 1-year opportunity to have an international experience serving on the C-Project. If interested, please sign up!
- We will be partnering with an organization that has been operating in C-Project for 10+ years (CIC) that will be overseeing our teams.
- C-Team will be a 13-member team.
- This is a 1 year full-time commitment.
- GP will provide free housing.
- GP will provide a monthly stipend.
- GP will provide insurance for health.
- Departure will be Summer 2018 (~June 15).
- Training will occur before you leave.
- City of GZ (GZ is a fast growing Tier-1 city)
WHAT will I be doing?
- In addition to what we usually do as a community in caring for people and sharing the Good News…
- We will be taking Chinese Language classes on the college campus almost daily. You will be learning Chinese or improving in it!
- We will have opportunities to teach English and hold English Clubs.
- We may have opportunities to go on trips to local villages, an orphanage and serve the GZ community.
- We will be immersed in Chinese daily life, have first-hand cultural experiences and develop new friendships that may last for eternity!
* More details to come.
* Please refrain from posting anything online.
We’re excited about this amazing opportunity that you will have as we start an A-2 community in C!
If you have any questions, please ask!
The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few…